Divoti Deep Custom Laser Engraved Adorable Heart 316L Medical Alert Charm w/Lobster Clasp
- Calculated at Checkout
- Shopping for:
- A custom engraved medical ID speaks precisely for you in an emergency when you can't, allowing medical professionals provide the right treatment and attention you need.
- FREE custom deep laser engraving, medical ID wallet card & medical alert apps
- Shipping template:
- Basic Default1
- IMPORTANT: Please contact us through Contact Seller to submit your engraving information within 24 hours of purchase, or we may need to cancel your order.
- Engraving limits:
- Back: 3 lines of 12 Characters (space included)
Divoti Adorable Heart medical alert charm w/ lobster clasp for women features internationally recognized medical caduceus symbol with color hard enamel filled to alert first responders to your personal information, engraved on the back. It is perfect for attaching to bracelet, necklace, zipper and mobile.
EASY-TO-READ: We use German-quality fiber laser machines to engrave (burn) the metal to be black (engraving content) without any chemical additives. black custom engraving for your safety-see photo. Consult with your physician before submitting medical ID engraving information. Only critically necessary information should be included for a health care provider.
- hypoallergenic 316L stainless steel
- Medical ID tag size: 1" x 0.82" x 1.5 mm
- Deep embossed caduceus symbol with color hard enamel filled
- Front: high polish, back: brushed
- Included durable PVC medical ID wallet card, medical alert smartphone apps and Velvet gift bag
- Medical Alert Apps are not only private, secure, user-friendly, allow you to update anytime, but also let you call for help with your current GPS location (by enabling and configuring it).
-Keepsake Quality, Radical Prices & Favorite Styles, let's watch: vimeo.com/divoti/medid
We personalize your medical ID in San Diego, CA. Custom engraving means ALMOST any medical IDs will work: Allergies / Diabetes / Blood Thinners / Gastric Bypass / Alzheimer's / Adrenal Insufficiency / Epilepsy, Seizure / Multiple Medications / No MRI / Chronic Conditions.