Divoti Custom Engraved Adjustable Mesh Medical ID Bracelet
- Calculated at Checkout
- Shopping for:
- A custom engraved medical ID speaks precisely for you in an emergency when you can't, allowing medical professionals provide the right treatment and attention you need.
- FREE custom deep laser engraving, medical ID wallet card & medical alert apps
- Shipping template:
- Basic Default1
- IMPORTANT: Please contact us through Contact Seller to submit your engraving information within 24 hours of purchase, or we may need to cancel your order.
- Engraving limits:
- 2 lines of 8 characters (space included)
ivoti Custom Engraved Mesh Medical ID Bracelet includes an adjustable stainless steel mesh band and a 316L stainless medical ID slider featuring a color hard enamel filled medical caduceus symbol on the front that is internationally recognized by first responders, alerting them to your personal medical information engraved on the right.
EASY-TO-READ: We use German-quality fiber laser machines to engrave (burn) the white metal to be black (engraving content) without any chemical additives. Custom black engraving on white metal for your safety-see photo. Consult with your physician before submitting medical ID engraving information. Only critically necessary information should be included for a health care provider.
- Medical ID material:316L Stainless Steel
- Medical ID slider plate size: L 1.6" X H 0.5"
- Deep embossed caduceus symbol with color hard enamel filled
- Band material: Surgical stainless steel
- Mesh band: 0.5" wide and fits 6 to 8 inches with a sliding adjustable buckle
- Front and back: brushed
- Included durable PVC medical ID wallet card, medical alert smartphone apps and Velvet gift bag
- Medical Alert Apps are not only private, secure, user-friendly, allow you to update anytime, but also let you call for help with your current GPS location (by enabling and configuring it).
We personalize your medical ID in San Diego, CA. Custom engraving means ALMOST any medical IDs will work: Allergies / Diabetes / Blood Thinners / Gastric Bypass / Alzheimer's / Adrenal Insufficiency / Epilepsy, Seizure / Multiple Medications / No MRI / Chronic Conditions.