Divoti Mix N Match 3/8" (10mm) 316L Double-Sided Hard Enamel Medical Alert Charm
- Calculated at Checkout
- Shopping for:
- A custom engraved medical ID speaks precisely for you in an emergency when you can't, allowing medical professionals provide the right treatment and attention you need.
- FREE custom deep laser engraving, medical ID wallet card & medical alert apps
- Shipping template:
- Basic Default2
Easily add this hypoallergenic 316L double-sided medical alert charm with lobster clasp to your favorite jewelry or accessories. Please note this is small and measure at 3/8"(10 mm) in diameter. Please view additional picture of charm for idea on size. Divoti medical alert charm features deep embossed caduceus with hard enamel filled on both sizes. This is designed to attach to a bracelet, or to any other jewelry as an embellishment. This charm is made of enduring hypoallergenic 316L stainless steel and hard enamel. It is small but extreme durable with excellent wear resistance.
A durable PVC medical ID wallet card and medical alert smartphone apps are included. Medical Alert Apps are not only private, secure, user-friendly, allow you to update anytime, but also let you call for help with your current GPS location (by enabling and configuring it).
This one is non-engravable. We also offer a large selections of engravable medical alert charms in various sizes. We offer free custom engraving on all orders of medical ID charms. Please check them out on Amazon.
We personalize your medical ID in San Diego, CA. Custom engraving means ALMOST any medical IDs will work: Allergies / Diabetes / Blood Thinners / Gastric Bypass / Alzheimer's / A
- Quick Overview: 316L Stainless Steel Double-sided Medical Alert Charm
- Size (mm): 3/8" (10 mm) X 1.5 mm deep
- Both-sided: Deep embossed symbol, hard enamel filled and high polished. Excellent corrosion and wear resistance.
- Attachment: 9-mm jump ring + lobster claw clasp
- Free Wallet Card & Apps- KEEPSAKE QUALITY, RADICAL PRICES & FAVORITE STYLES, LET'S WATCH: vimeo.com/divoti/medid