Divoti Custom Engraved Elegant Filigree 316L Medical Alert Bracelet -6" Cuff (fits 6.5-8.0")
- Calculated at Checkout
- Shopping for:
- A custom engraved medical ID speaks precisely for you in an emergency when you can't, allowing medical professionals provide the right treatment and attention you need.
- FREE custom deep laser engraving, medical ID wallet card & medical alert apps
- Shipping template:
- Basic Default1
- IMPORTANT: Please contact us through Contact Seller to submit your engraving information within 24 hours of purchase, or we may need to cancel your order.
- Engraving limits:
- Back: 4 lines of 20 Characters (space included)
Divoti Elegant Filigree medical alert bracelet (cuff style) features scroll design of beautiful filigree pattern on the front and internationally recognized caduceus logos on each end to alert first responders to your personal information, engraved on the inside
We use German-quality fiber laser machines to engrave (burn) the white metal to be black (engraving content) without any chemical additives. Laser engraving produces a permanent, crisp, highly detailed mark, engraving images at up to 1200 dots per inch.
EASY-TO-READ ( custom engraving black on white metal for your safety-see photo. Consult with your physician before submitting medical ID engraving information. Only critically necessary information should be included for a health care provider.
- 316L stainless steel
- Medical ID cuff size: 0.5" x 6" x 1.5 mm
- Deep embossed caduceus symbol with color hard enamel filled
- Open cuff style (fits 6.5-8.0" wrists)
- Front: high polish, back: brushed
- Included durable PVC medical ID wallet card, medical alert smartphone apps and Velvet gift bag
- Medical Alert Apps are not only private, secure, user-friendly, allow you to update anytime, but also let you call for help with your current GPS location (by enabling and configuring it).
-Keepsake Quality, Radical Prices & Favorite Styles, let's watch: vimeo.com/divoti/medid
We personalize your medical ID in San Diego, CA. Custom engraving means ALMOST any medical IDs will work: Allergies / Diabetes / Blood Thinners / Gastric Bypass / Alzheimer's / Adrenal Insufficiency / Epilepsy, Seizure / Multiple Medications / No MRI / Chronic Conditions.